A Leading Company Active in Electical Industry Tehran
Posted 8 months ago
We are looking for a professional and experienced embedded engineer to join our team (Saturday to Wednesday, eight to ten hours per day)! As an embedded system engineer at our company, you will be responsible for executing a complete embedded system (hardware and software) development life cycle.
• Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications ( Just for mass production )
• Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms
• Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions
• Test and debug embedded software and applications
• Develop hardware and software specifications
• Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification
Nature and length of previous experience: 3+ years Experience for embedded system design and developing.
Very well versed in C, C++ programming
Good knowledge of microcontrollers and hardware peripherals
Basic protocols - I2C, SPI, UART, PCIe, USB, CAN, MOST
Design of hardware architecture, schematic capture, prototype
Expert at MATLAB, Altium Designer, Pspice...