A Leading Company Active in Pharmaceutical Industry Tehran
Posted 2 months ago
- Works with R&D Manager, develops formulations for a variety of dosage and delivery forms (capsules, tablets, injections and etc.) that support Sales and Marketing needs.
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Troubleshoot technical, formulation, and processing issues during product development and Commercialization
- Develop proper documentation for new formula and product development projects
- Generate new formulations, source New/Existing raw materials for cost analysis and feasibility of formulation
- Resolve ingredient and product technical issues. * Maintains accurate project information, formulations, and specifications
- Prioritizes and manages multiple Projects to achieve project deadlines.
- Runs and monitors pilot, and manufacturing scale-up and verification batches under minimal supervision
- Requires hands-on experience or knowledge to operate Tablet, Capsule, Granulation manufacturing process equipment such as Tablet Press, Capsule Filling, Coating, etc.
- Manages R&D project activities by accurately collecting, recording, maintaining and reporting scientific data.
- University degree: Pharmacist / bachelor degree or higher qualification in chemistry
- At least 5 years experience in R&D related field
- Experience in product and formula development
- Familiarity with good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and regulations for dietary supplements is preferred.
- Strong documentation, organization, troubleshooting and time management skills
- Flexibility for working hours