Monitoring radio network optimization by monitoring and analyzing key parameters of radio network quality; and presenting radio network quality and coverage improvement plans with the ultimate goal of improving the customer experience, responding to license agreements obligations, reducing costs and adapting the radio network to MCI's technical requirements and standards.
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of network and service.
- Monitoring all performance indicators of the regional radio network to improve the customer experience.
- Monitoring the performance of network optimization activities to improve its effective performance.
- Analyzing of field test data to provide suggestions for improving the quality and coverage of the radio network.
- Monitoring radio network optimization operations to ensure compliance with relevant standards and guidelines
- Careful monitoring of the quality of the radio network during network development and after connecting sites to the network and on-air by monitoring key performance indicators.
- Defining key performance indicators of network quality and how to measure them.
- Managing capacity and improving radio coverage during national and religious events to improve customer experience and preserve network performance indicators, reduce risks, and increase preparedness for contingencies.
- Familiarity with mobile network and its different generations.
- Mastering radio network design and optimization tools.
- Knowledge of IPBH transmission network
- Familiarity with Visual .Net and Python programming languages
- Familiarity with radio network parameters and features