• To lead the design and implementation of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management (RAFM) framework across MTNIrancell
• To implement and manage the assessment of risks relating to Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management processes, systems and data within MTNIrancell
• To manage the continuous improvement of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management processes and practices to ensure a mature and capable environment
• To assure the complete integrity of revenues from new products, propositions and system changes within MTNIrancell
• To communicate and liaise with primary and secondary control owners to design and establish a standardized multi-layer revenue protecting system across the organization
• To liaise with all customers and stakeholders, interacting with all business units, obtaining information as appropriate and ensuring that all queries are responded to quickly and effectively
• To manage the participation of operational teams in discussions, related programs and projects for change to develop best practices and engage with other relevant stakeholders within the organization regarding the definition and integration of Revenue Assurance best practices
• To provide input for the development of new or improved working standards within RAFM
• To manage the end-to-end RAFM processes including:
o Researching, developing and documenting Revenue Assurance (RA) best practices and communicating the same with Group RAFM to ensure group-level alignment.
o Introducing, migrating, accepting, adopting, and continuously improving/reviewing operational processes within the RAFM and primary control owners while considering the impacts, resources, timelines, costs and benefits to ensure a transparent and efficient plan is defined and agreed
o Managing the measurement of the outcomes of introduced RAFM best practices into the control owners and measurement of the impact to the RAFM and operational teams in line with the performance measures used and agreed within MTNIrancell to provide insight into progress in doing so.
o Providing input into the operational planning (six months to a year) for the RAFM operations resources, based on Best Practices
o Managing the resolution of activities that do not comply with accepted RAFM best practices through agreed methods and escalations.
o Managing the monitoring and reporting on RAFM best practices and processes, identifying and reporting on exceptions and providing feedback regarding improvement.
o Reviewing RAFM measurements and reporting data to assess trends and performance to use as an input in order to design best practices and related improvements
• To identify the governance requirements of the organization to manage preparation of all related communications in order to provide input into the definition and documentation for later improvements and implementation of the remediation plans for all governance exceptions or following-up of any information requests.
• To oversee improvements in the change process with process owners in related teams to ensure controls are designed into the process of design and delivery
• To detect and document issues affecting revenue integrity by conducting regular risk and control review, and oversee the approval of improvements and improvement delivery process, ensuring timeliness and quality in delivery.
• To integrate risk findings with internal and external audit and BRM stakeholders to ensure alignment in relation to risk levels and remediation progress
• To manage the design and delivery of the RA and Fraud Awareness campaign at MTNIrancell in order to improve revenue responsibility and take ownership of measuring campaign effectiveness and planning remediation where required
• To manage providing input to RAFM measurement & reporting resources in relation to the design and on-going improvement to MTNIrancell RAFM performance metrics that are required in order to measure compliance against best practices
• To ensure RAFM compliance is achieved at an optimal cost/benefit for MTNIrancell
• To measure and monitor the level of engagement and customer satisfaction in relation to the use of MTNIrancell RAFM best practices and educate customers on the role of RAFM and ways in which they can contribute and add value
• To coordinate with internal and external auditors and with Group Revenue Assurance and Fraud teams to provide required information
• Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management / Accounting / Internal Auditing or a related discipline
• Master’s degree in MBA, IT, Industrial engineering is favorable
• Fluent in English
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Financial Management / Accounting / Internal Auditing or a related discipline; with experience in supervising/managing others
• Experience working in a medium to large organization
• Experience in a complex, technology-oriented industry, or in a telecom is added advantage
• A good working knowledge of telecommunications technology principles and application
• Working knowledge with internal control and governance systems and environments
• Knowledge of telecom OSS and BSS infrastructure, including hardware and software components
• Knowledge of system audit, business continuity, system resiliency, system support and release management principles and processes
• Knowledge of project management methodologies including initiating, executing, controlling and closing projects
• Excellent knowledge of business process improvement including business processing mapping, business process re-engineering (BPR)
• Understanding of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) framework
• Advanced skills in office applications
• Acceptable knowledge of internal control and governance systems and environments
• Acceptable knowledge of telecommunications technology principles and application