● Receive customer complaints sent by customer care call center, check the origin of the problem, and confirm if it’s under external interference teem responsibility.
● Keep the MTTA KPI as a Contractual KPI with MCI (employer).
● Check TCH Availability of the nearest cell to Subscriber in the KPI Browser to make sure about temporary outages.
● Prepare a report to present the current CC progress and ask the relevant technical team to follow.
● Check the nearest cell to the subscriber in the KPI browser and make sure that the interference-related KPIs are abnormal.
● KPI analysis of cellular networks in 2G, 3G, and LTE Technologies to find out the reasons for KPI degradation.
● If the KPI degradation is due to external frequency interference, the type of the interference source and its location is estimated by the KPI analysis with Geo-Spatial tools.
● Field test with a spectrum analyzer and hunt of frequency interference sources.
● Announce external frequency interference to the CRA and get a CRA ticket.
● Conduct a joint test with CRA to prove the existence of external frequency interference and ultimately remove the sources of interference.
● Prepare activities reports and presenting to customers.
● Timely detection of external frequency interference and follow-up to remove sources of external interference to prevent loss of resources and degradation of KPI in cellular networks.
● Ensure other special projects/assignments as directed by the team leader.
● Support the team in technical-specific domains assigned by the team leader.
● Strong collaborating ability, create and handle and relationships with other departments.
● Telecom and computer field knowledge.
● Very familiar with managed equipment and the existing architecture and configuration of the respective networks.
● Know how to diagnose and evaluate the level of complexity and urgency of a problem and make correlations.
● Good telecom and computer field knowledge.
● Familiar with trouble ticketing tool.
● Excellent knowledge of mobile networks technologies (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, H+, and LTE).
● Excellent knowledge of the process of the field test in a telecom operator for 2G, UMTS, and LTE, and the constraints related.
● Ability to work with many dedicated tools (planning tool like Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, GPS NAVIGATION, Google Earth, Map info …)
● Ability to understand technical guide book.
● Analytical and problem-solving.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Working under pressure.
● 2 years of related work experience.
● Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Telecom, Computer Engineering, or equivalence technical fields.
● Intermediate English.
● Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).
● Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests.
● Full-time availability (24/7) to support after office hours and be able to relocate within the country.