We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager in Automotive filed to drive our QC and QA units to meet all necessary requirements of both ISO principles and products before they reach to the consumer.
- Planning and supervising QC at different stages of production to ensure the quality of products.
- Implementation and control the procedure and instructions for calibration.
- Cooperation in preparing production instructions.
- Quality control and supervision of raw material consumption and storage.
- Preparation and development of technical documentation with Research and Engineering Unit.
- Collaborating with the business unit in evaluating the organization's suppliers.
- Executive responsibility for statistical control of the SPC process in production lines
- Implementation of Quality Assurance System
- Implementing Customer Specific Requirements (Sapco & Mega motors)
- Supervising the pre-product quality SQA, APQP, COQ, QFD
- Fluent in IATF requirements and IATF internal Audits.
- Fluent in Sapco and Mega motors requirements.
- Relevant work experience in the field of quality assurance and control over 5 years.
- Good knowledge in QA and principles of systems and methods.
- Familiar with the ISO 17025 laboratory requirements.
- Familiar with the principles and methods of engineering in the field of Automotive