Vatan Zarrin Morvarid Asia Industrial Group (Bushehr Food and Polymer Industrial Group-BFPIG (Panberes)
Posted 2 months ago
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Write technical reports or documentation, such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Plan testing activities for the team in accordance with the available project plans.
- Reviews testing, quality control, and other testing reports for accuracy, completeness and compliance to requirements to ensure that quality standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Works with the testing team in ensuring that testing is consistent with the quality approach.
- Ensure QC procedures are followed by operators through random checks.
• Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday; 7:30 AM-4:30 Pm
• Reporting to: Quality Improvement Manager.
• Compensation and benefits: Accord payments.
• Education Level: BSC in Industrial Engineering.
• Experience: At least 3 years of experience in quality control systems.
• Foreign Language Knowledge: English.
• Computer Knowledge: High level of competence with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Minitab or SPSS.
• Statistical knowledge and practice.
• Acquaintance to Six Sigma and SPC.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent learning and team working skills.