Bushehr Food and Polymer Industrial Group-BFPIG (Panberes) Bushehr
Posted 3 months ago
This position provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Education Level: BSc in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Management.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in quality management systems.
- Foreign Language Knowledge: English.
- Computer Knowledge: High level of competence with MS Office and engineering drawing software (Auto Cad or CATIA etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent learning and team working skills.
- Travel: Routine travel almost internal.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday, 7 AM- 3:45 pm.