- Overall responsible for planning and approval of microbiology samples for complies with test specification
- Responsible/coordinate with QA, Production and Maintenance Overall product compliance and compliance of quality systems
- Responsible for Microbiology department technology transfers, Method verification, method validations and calibration of analytical instruments
- Responsible for Quality management system (OOS, OOT, Deviations, incidents)
- Ensuring all necessary calibrations of all Microbiology instruments are carried in a timely manner as per schedule
- Approve specifications, test methods, SOPs, GTPs and other Microbiology lab procedures
- Ensuring proper training, & Qualification activities of personnel in Microbiology
- Regular participation in training programs related to interpersonal skills and regulatory aspects
- Ensuring plant hygiene and cleanliness
- Cleanliness checking and proper maintenance of department premises and equipment
- Pharma D or BS/MS in chemistry, biology, microbiology - Pharma D with relevant experience will be a plus
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Decent experience in industry/pharmaceutical manufacturing procedures
- Hands-on experience with all conventional and sophisticated analytical instruments
- Proficient in documentation as per cGMP requirement
- Adequate both OSD and sterile experience
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Very good command of English (written /spoken)
- Ideal Age: 28 - 45
- Good at necessary IT skills
Do you have work experience in pharmaceutical production?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Actoverco is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Iran. Founded in 1972, Actoverco is heir to a long history in importing and production of pharmaceutical products. The main business of the company has been importation of specialty pharmaceutical products in various fields. These fields include but are not limited to cardiovascular, psychiatry/neurology, internal medicine, immunology, and oncology. The company is an active partner with well-recognized manufacturers including KrKa, Ferrer, Clausen and Rubio. Actoverco benefits from an organized, systematic, scientific, and customer-oriented marketing framework for promotion of its products. Actoverco believes that an employee-oriented culture is essential for success; the staff are the most valuable asset to the company. The Actover’s factory was established in 2009 in Karaj and is equipped with high technology production line specialized to produce under licensed chemical/synthetic and biosimilar products. The products are to be exported to 19 regional and international countries.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.