● Control during the process of production parts, including wiring, assembly.
● Testing and final delivery of the product.
● Product packaging control.
● Customer service at the project site on the site / mission.
● Prepare reports of observed non-compliances and record them.
● Preparation of documents related to projects, including instructions, reports and documentation.
● 3 years of experience in the same job group.
● Bachelor of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
● Microsoft Project - Intermediate.
● AutoCAD electrical - advanced.
● Eplan - Intermediate.
● Familiarity with low pressure, medium pressure electrical panels, control panels and equipment used in them.
● Familiarity with the IEC standard related to electrical panels and related equipment.
● Familiarity with routine tests and typing related to electrical panels, map reading.
● Familiarity with electrical protection and protection relays and their testing.
● Familiar with conventional circuits and logic used in electrical panels.