A leading company in the field of rotating equipment and control systems integration
Posted 2 months ago
• Controlling parts and assembled devices base on related documents.
• Generating related documents.
• Controlling supplier parts in their sites.
• Auditing suppliers
• Contact with other Departments in quality control issues and solving them
• Professional in using control instruments
• English language
• Professional in Measuring Parts
• Team work
• Familiar with NDT tests
• Characteristic: Curious, active, responsible, interest in turbo machinery
• Familiar with problem solving method
• Familiar with controlling fixtures
• Academic degree: Mechanical or industrial engineer
• At least two years related experience,
• Familiar with rotary equipment
• Military service determined
• Familiar with Manufacturing Processes
• Familiar with ISO standard