- Preparing batch records (BMR/BPR/BTR)
- Preparing a database for all raw materials/ finished products testing requirements
- Sampling of the raw materials
- Reporting to Production Manager
- Working hours from 8:30 to 17:30 (Saturday to Wednesday)
- University degree in chemistry (at least B/S)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industries (QC Lab Department)
- Highly committed to the job role and follow up the tasks
- Ready to travel to different cities in Iran for QC related issues
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office and internet
- Intermediate in English
- Age range: 25 - 40
- Well communication skills with different departments in the organization such as production, commercial and QA departments as well as other organizations such as private/ contract manufacturer QC laboratories
- Adequate Knowledge of chemistry and pharmacopeia to understand the method of analysis
- Knowledge of finished product stability tests and its evaluation
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Darou Darman Sepehr
Darou Darman Sepehr is the sole representative for Vitane Pharma which is a leading pharmaceutical company to supply high quality medicines and supplements in various lines including pediatrics, orthopedics, cardiology, gynecology and internal medicine.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.