* The purchased items quality completely comply with product specifications required before shipment from origin.
* delivered cargoes quality conditions are fit to spec. required.
* Stored items are under standard storage conditions.
* Exporting items are fit to spec. required.
* report the test results and routine observations to the QC manager.
* The samples are taken according to sampling standards.
* To form a proper data base on all test and audit results easy for further reference when needed.
Fluent in English
University Qualifications: bachelor of science- microbiology/ food industry engineering.
Other certifications obtained: HACCP training certificate in food safety.
Nature and length of previous experience: 5 year experience in food industries with similar responsibilities and background.
Expert in providing reports and to use the related software specially Microsoft Office.
Ready to work under stress
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Highly experienced with food control quality process and lab procedures.
Recommendation letters from former employers
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Jahan Gostar Arsha
Since the beginning of establishment of Jahan Gostar Arsha International Company, we have been able to progress remarkably through planning strategies which are focusing on development.
By creating a high quality and comprehensive basket of products and by means of an active and energetic teamwork, we aimed at realization of a bright future to the eyes of our customers.
One of our sensitive responsibilities is organizational excellence which is in line with global standards.
The company which is active in importing agricultural products namely; grains, pulses, spices, etc. gives special priority to observing rights of its customers and satisfying them.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.