- Preparing required inspection documents for Oil and Gas projects including inspection and test procedures and plans.
- Preparing and modifying internal quality control procedures and checklists for all ranges of the manufactured products.
- Ensuring routine calibration of the instrumentation and test devices.
- Generating the test reports conforming to the project specifications and relevant standards.
- Overseeing the quality check process of the fabricated parts, semi-assembled and final products.
- Carrying out applicable quality control activities on the purchased raw materials and goods based on mutually agreed criteria and applicable international standards.
- Issuing the required inspection notes and their corresponding test reports and non-conformity records throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordination of different inspection stages with the clients and their appointed third-party representatives.
- Attending inspection meetings including Pre-Inspection Meetings and negotiating with the clients on the inspection steps and details.
- Working closely with Engineering, Planning and Procurement departments to coordinate operations and activities.
- Communicating effectively with Production department to facilitate the quality control process during the production stage.
Number required: 1
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Probation: 3 Months
Working hours: Sat-Wed: 8:00 – 17:30
Working Office: Payam Special Economic Complex, Mehrshahr, Karaj, Iran
Travel requirements: Occasional
- Having minimum BSc. degree in Engineering fields from reputable governmental universities
Minimum 3 years of related experience
Familiar with ASME, API, ASTM, and AWS and other relevant international codes and standards.
Familiar with following software and skills:
- MS Office
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- Solidworks (Preferable)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Self-driven and detail-oriented
Responsible & well-organized
Sufficient knowledge of practical software such as MS Office
Good report writing skills
Excellent Teamwork skills
Nationality Preference: Iranian
Language Skills: English
Current Residence: Karaj
About the Company
NEEV, with over three decades of experience, is a leading manufacturer of oil, gas and petrochemical equipment and provider of engineering services. Our scope of manufacture and design is as follow:
- Chemical injection Pumps and packages according to API675 Standard.
- Pressure Vessels
- Pressure Safety Valves