As a QC Associate you will be responsible for ensuring products and business processes meet GMP, Novo Nordisk A/S and local requirements, QC documentation and performing practical analyses.
• Perform practical activities during installation, qualification, calibration, and maintenance all
types of lab equipment
• Support the simple functional tests in QC, that includes creation (and timely update) of
procedures (SOP), participation in transfer of analytical procedures from supporting
laboratories to LMT, creation of verification protocols/reports for analytical methods
• Control, review and approve QMS documentation for QC with focus on proper documenting of
• Perform needed actions on DVs/CRs related to Employee’s area of responsibility
• Register OOS, participate in investigations of OOS results, initiate LI (lab investigation) and
implement corrective actions when required
• MSc degree in Engineering
• 4 years of relevant experience working with establishment of Device/Pharmaceutical
manufacturing and/or manufacturing Pharmaceutical products
• knowledge of pharmaceutical quality and regulatory requirements
• Business understanding of production of pharmaceutical products
• Good knowledge on GMP Pharmaceutical Industry and on local requirement
• Results-oriented, able to remain focused on-site priorities and to maintain an effective balance
between the short- and long-term goals
• Knowledge of IT and advanced user of Excel
• Good collaboration skills
• Advanced level of English, both written and spoken
About the department
The department consist of both QA and QC in total 12 employees and the QC is four employees working in a close collaboration to ensure the product going out from LMT is safe and has the right functions.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we recognise that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Due to high volume of application being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.