Conduct tests to determine quality of raw materials, bulk intermediate and finished products. May conduct stability sample tests.
• Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
• Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
• Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
• Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
• Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
• Participate in the development of product specifications.
• Review statistical studies, technological advances, or regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of quality control.
• Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
• Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures.
• Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
• Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
• Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
• Review quality documentation necessary for regulatory submissions and inspections.
• Evaluate new testing and sampling methodologies or technologies to determine usefulness.
• Coordinate the selection and implementation of quality control equipment, such as inspection gauges.
• Monitor development of new products to help identify possible problems for mass production.
- University Qualifications: M.Sc. of Chemistry or Food Industry.
- Nature and length of previous experience: up to 2 years of experience in industrial laboratories.
- Specialist knowledge: Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language, Computers, Production and Processing, Quality Control Analysis.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Judgment and Decision Making, Active Learning, Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Active Listening.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kourosh Food Industry
Kourosh Food Industry company as a subsidiary of Golrang Industrial Group was established in 2011 and started its work as a producer, importer and exporter of oil and related products in 2013.
Our Brands: Oila, Famila, Kimball, Suntin
Our Products: sunflower oil, canola oil, sesame oil, olive oil, corn oil, frying oil, free-palm frying oil, sunflower oil enriched by vitamin D3.
Locations: headquarter: Tehran
Factories: Kourosh 1: Eshtehard Industrial Park, Eshtehard, Alborz Province
Kourosh 2: Heydarieh industrial park, Takestan, Qazvin Province.
Offering a diverse range of healthy, nutritious and high quality products, Kourosh Food Industry Company maintains an active presence in domestic and neighboring markets as an integral part of the industrial and home cooking oil production chain. A reliance on young and motivated human assets, innovation, and sustained production are among the company’s major advantageous in its pursuit of satisfying key stakeholders, securing customer loyalty, improving the society’s health, and creating value added.
Kourosh Food Company aims to ensure a prime status in the market by 2025, in terms of innovation and value creation intended to improve the society’s health.
Agility against opportunities and weakness Collaboration like a family.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.