The Quality Assurance Expert's role is to ensure products are manufactured and distributed
According to MOH's regulations and also quality compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Biosun's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Objective of the role:
Increase the compliance with rules and regulations.
List of responsibilities:
1) Preparing and updating system procedures, job instructions and protocols
2) Outlining quality assurance policies and procedures
3) Planning and performing for internal audits and self-inspection
4) Following up with internal and external audit outcome
5) Preparing and archiving all QA related documents and SOPs.
Reporting to: Head of Quality Assurance.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: 7:45 am - 16:45 pm.
Travel requirements: Sometimes to Kordan - Karaj.
- B.Sc. in Science, with chemistry/manufacturing background
- 2 plus years relevant experience in the regulated pharmaceutical industry, specifically
Including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and/or Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent communications skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
As a subsidiary of one of the largest pharmaceutical holdings in Iran, the company is active in research, development and manufacturing of high quality and safe biopharmaceuticals from API to finished dosage forms using the latest knowledge and technologies based on local and global standards.
The company creates value for patients, employees and shareholders and takes part to sustainable development of pharmaceutical industry of Iran through exploiting opportunities and using its resources and capabilities with respect to ethical and professional considerations.
The company is permanently developing and spreads continuously its activities locally and globally.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.