- Position reporting to: QC - QA Manager
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Ensure all raw materials are received, inspected, sampled, and disposition according to procedure
- Prepare and reviews technical documents and ensure that high standards of safety and regulatory are executed
- University Qualifications: at least B.S in Materials Engineering.
- Other certifications obtained: well known in project standards.
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 6 years' experience in oil, gas and petrochemical projects.
- Specialist knowledge: perfect in quality control & quality assurance.