● Responsible for quality control center.
● Control and lead a team.
● Ensure quality of manufactured goods.
● Examine materials from suppliers before sending them to the production line.
● Inspect components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
● Record, analyze, and distribute statistical information.
● Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
● Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
● Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
● 5 years of experience in the quality control field of production factories.
● Good knowledge of MSA, AQL, FMEA, COQ, DOE, APQP.
● Highly skilled in working with calibration and Measurement Tools.
● Familiar with ISO standards.
● Quality inspection, auditing, and testing experience.
● Good English skills.
● Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
● Strong communication skills.