• Developing/ revising the required documents
• Preparing the required reports for management
• Classification and filing all the documents both physically and electronically
• Controlling the security of the confidential documents
• Controlling all the documents which have been prepared by other colleagues
• Teaching the documents to colleagues
• Controlling the reference materials
• Familiar with the HPLC columns
• BA or higher in Chemistry/ Industrial Engineering
• At least 1 year of experience in the same position
• Familiar with the process of documentation in pharmaceutical industry
• Familiar with the analysis methods and validation protocols
• Familiar with the pharmaceutical references
• Full command of English language
• Full command of MS Office
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dr. Abidi pharmaceuticals founded in 1946, is a highly innovative, rapidly growing and quality oriented company. As the first Iranian pharmaceutical company which has a motivational spirit, is supported by the human capital of an organization with foreign collaboration. Our ultimate goal is to be the quality leader and help people live healthy. We are seeking for highly capable and ambitious employees who are passionate about society health and looking to develop their career within a corporate environment.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.