- Evaluate the quality of products against specified criteria and standards to ensure that customer requirements are met, in conformance with the department procedures and ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- Identify, analyze, and report all defects that are inconsistent with standard requirements and specifications.
- Perform random sampling in various stages of mixing and packing process to ensure good quality of products prior to shipment.
- Ensure that all received raw materials are within the quality standards in cooperation with Warehouse Division.
- Evaluate and approve raw material components to be used.
- Perform quality checks on semi-finished and finished products by random sampling and rejects products that do not conform to company standards.
- Maintain the proper calibration of gauge and test equipment to ensure the quality of products.
- Assist the Line Managers in implementing improvements on inspections and test methods and strategies.
- Escalate quality concerns to Line Managers
- Bachelor's degree in related science field
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field in manufacturing company
- Attention to details during inspections and tests
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management
- Good command in English
- Very good in MS Office Package
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Al Fakher is recognized as the worldwide leading manufacturer of Molasses Tobacco and sells its brands in +150 countries around the world.
The company’s core business focuses on the manufacturing, packaging and distribution of flavored tobacco.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.