• Implementation, maintaining and improvement of the IMS (Integrated Management System) and Project Management System in Project
• Conducting/ managing internal and external audits and the related corrective actions
• Identify main areas of improvements Project Management Systems and develop systematic solutions, propose improved methods of actions and prepare proper documents
• Follow up company and Project works Permit form Client and Licensing Organization
• Review work problems and procedures such as Project change, communications, and information flow, integrated process methods and approval procedure
• Prepare Project QA plan (Quality assurance Plan) and Implement in Project
• Managing all Project Documents and documents flow between project departments
• Identification of Corrective and preventive action and Project Non conformities.
Notice: Job location is Bushehr. Accommodation and flight ticket service is provided.
• BS in Industrial Engineering or related engineering fields
• At least 8 years of experience in Construction Company
• Familiar with the systematic and QMS requirements in the Construction industry
• Familiar with Project Management requirements (PMBOK)
• Excellent ability to audit integrated management system
• High level of competence with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio)
• Advanced English knowledge (Reading and Writing)
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent learning and team working skills