- Implementing an integrated management system based on ISO 9001:2015 (Quality management), ISO 21500:2012 (Project management), and ISO 55001:2014 (Asset management)
- Conducting internal audits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Implementing risk management system
- Implementing performance management system
- Implementing ERP system including the modules: project management, sub contracts, sales contracts, procurement, inventory and document management
- Budgeting and financial modelling
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to staff
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering, MBA or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the related field
- Experience on external audit of ISO 9001:2015. (Preferably experience on ISO 21500:2012 and ISO 55001:2014 external audit)
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead audit certificate
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with ERP systems
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching