- Responsible for the processing of purchase requisitions into Purchase Orders, ensuring all information is in accordance with the contract requirements established by the commodity manager.
- Responsible for transaction processing to create Outline Agreements, Purchase Orders, and Purchase Order for external suppliers
- Responsible for discrepancy resolution relating to purchase orders, receipts, and invoices. This includes monitoring and resolving imbalances between goods receipts and invoices.
- Responsible for Workflow Management in the Purchase through Payment process.
- Responsible for external supplier communications related to transactions. For example, this may include distributing shipping instructions, obtaining purchase order acknowledgments, and obtaining return material authorization (RMA) numbers for returns, or supplier classification and payment forms.
- Responsible for working with internal clients (requisitions, planners, etc.) to assist them in the transaction.
- Responsible for controlling purchasing costs and make cost reduction transactions
- Responsible for controlling and revising the documents if needed for import transactions
- Knowledge of custom rules and custom clearance
- Excellent organizing and planning abilities,
- High level of communication and teamwork skills,
- Problem solver and efficient decision maker,
- Compatible with busy schedule and flexible working hours,
- Resident in Esfahan - Strong reporting skills