1. Efforts to achieve the purchasing policies, procedures and goals determinate by CEO.
2. Identify and create relationship with suppliers regarding the supply of requested goods on time.
3. Collaborate in identifying, evaluating and selecting suppliers
4. Keep updating the list of suppliers
5. Follow-up to receive the purchased products from the supplier according to the agreed schedule.
6. Monitoring the payment process and supplier invoices.
7. Continuous communication with the planning manager regarding the timely supply of raw materials.
8. Preparation of raw material supply reports and analysis of the reasons for deviation from the order requirement.
9. Identify the risks and opportunities associated with the purchase process and try to manage and control them.
10. Follow up to eliminate actual or potential non-compliance in the purchase process by corrective or preventive action.
1. Minimum Bachelor's degree.
2. Minimum 3 years of work experience.
3. Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, and the willingness to put in the extra hours, when needed.
4. Familiar with medicinal, aromatic plants and herbs.