Will be responsible of
- Sourcing Food /Nonfood products for the purpose of reselling in our stores
- Prepare Order / Delivery schedule on supplier level, ensure the follow up on the schedule properly
- Determine the stock levels on article level in the warehouse according to pre-set stock targets
- Stock / order planning for promotional periods as well special selling campaigns
- Follow up supplier order fulfillment levels, take measures to increase supplier service levels Follow up stock delivery periods in-line with new store opening schedule
- Follow up the orders of direct delivery products to Canbo stores as well as the service levels
- Follow up the quality of products and packs delivered to warehouse and the stores and inform Central Purchasing Department about the defects
- Investigate regional product offers / brands within Qazvin area, communicate to Central Purchasing Department to initiate product trial process.
- Supplier negotiations for regional product offers.
- Support the implementation of New Product Development process
- Self motivated and well organized
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral is needed
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative problem solving skills
- having attention to details
- ability to multitask and prioritize competing interests
- having analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Microsoft Office skills is a must
- Familiar with Internet usage
- English or Turkish knowledge is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Everest Modern Pars
Hayat Holding established it’s second company in the name of Everest Modern Pars in Iran after Pars Hayat company in 2011 and thus started it’s activity in the field of chain stores.
Everest Modern Pars took action for opening store by investing in different store forms by considering the requests of customers and presenting their services considering their financial ability, by supplying high-quality products since the establishment date. And it’s the first company which established the discount stores format in Iran .The store brands are named as All in All hypermarkets and Canbo discount stores.
Everest Modern Pars have succeeded it’s operation by opening one hypermarket in Tabriz and more than 300 Canbo discount stores with more than 3000 personnel in a short time.
Everest Modern Pars is targeting to increase it’s number of stores more than 1000 and planning to increase it’s manpower to 8000 and aims to be the largest retail company in Iran within the next 3 years.
Our aim is to improve with fast and sustainable growth as well as increasing our stores operational standards and add value to Iran’s retail business.”
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching