• Responsible for the processing of purchase requisitions into Purchase Orders, ensuring all information is in accordance with the contract requirements established by the commodity manager.
• Responsible for transaction processing to create Outline Agreements, Purchase Orders, and Purchase Order for external and internal suppliers, and associated PO follow-up.
• Responsible for discrepancy resolution relating to purchase orders, receipts, and invoices. This includes monitoring and resolving imbalances between goods receipts and invoices (GR / IR resolution).
• Responsible for Workflow Management in the Purchase through Payment process.
• Responsible for external supplier communications related to transactions. For example, this may include distributing shipping instructions, obtaining purchase order acknowledgments, and obtaining return material authorization (RMA) numbers for returns, or supplier classification and payment forms.
• Responsible for working with internal clients (requisitioners, planners, etc.) to assist them in the transaction.
• Responsible for controlling purchasing costs and make cost reduction transactions
• Responsible for controlling and revising the documents if needed for import transactions
• Bachelor Degree
• Fluency in English is must (written and verbal), Turkish is a plus,
• Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing of wide range materials, equipment and services
• Knowledge of custom rules and custom clearance
• Excellent organizing and planning abilities,
• High level of communication and teamwork skills,
• Problem solver and efficient decision maker,
• Compatible with busy schedule and flexible working hours,
• No restriction to travel,
• Resident in Qazvin
• Strong reporting skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
AGT started out with the dream of processing and developing wood products customized for individual and corporate requirements in 1984 in Antalya, is operating today as one of the leading companies of the world in furniture components sector. AGT serves for the furniture and decoration sector with its production of MDF, MDF-LAM, Panel, and Profile. Additionally, AGT serves for the construction industry with its production of flooring, door, wall panels and baseboard in its modern production facilities established on an area of 400 thousand square meters at the Antalya Organized Industrial Zone. AGT is trend-setter and market leader in Iran and has recently opened its showroom in Tehran to continue its activities in Iran with more concentration.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.