A procurement specialist is responsible for:
- Ensuring a company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function.
The job description of a procurement specialist will involve:
- meeting with salespersons and negotiating contracts.
- She/He is responsible for evaluating suppliers in order to find the best deals possible on goods that are needed for business operations.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in the fields like Industrial Engineering or Management, Commercial Management, and Business Administration
- 2 years of experience in the field of Procurement and Purchasing
- The candidate should have a creative mind and attitude
- Ability to work under the pressure
- The candidate should have appropriate Team Work skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC)
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC) is part of Savola Group, the Group deals in edible oils, sugar, plastic packaging and retail hyper markets in Middle East, Central Asia and North African countries. SBC controls three companies in Iran with over 2000 employees:
- Behshahr Industrial Company (BIC) has an outstanding role in producing edible oil required for household and industrial consumption. The well-known brands of BIC in market are Ladan, Bahar and Nastaran.
- Tolou Pakhsh Aftab (TPA) is one of the Iran's largest distribution company. The company offers first class service and quality to customers to improve its current and future steps.
- Notrika Golden Wheat (NGW) is another subsidiary of SBC which is a well-known producer of layer bread and chocolate cakes under the popular trade name Pech Pech.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching