Overall Purpose of the Role:
Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, while taking into account price, quality and on time delivery.
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
• Monitor and advice on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization
• Monitor market trends and competitor strategies
• Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support and availability
• Minimize risk by ensuring alternative sources of supply for critical items
• Supplier audits and evaluation
• Calculating, analyzing and improvement the procurement indicators
• University qualification: BSc in industrial engineering or commercial management
• Fluent in English (Reading, writing and speaking)
• Minimum 5 years' experience in the field of procurement
• Talented at negotiation, bargaining and networking
• Strong communication skill.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Proficiency at finding dealers and suppliers.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Gender: Male /Female
• Ideal Age: 22-35
• Current residence: West Tehran/Karaj
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Iran Ghateh Company
Iran Ghateh Company is established in 1982 and started working in automotive supply chains with the manufacturing of seat rail for a sedan called Paykan. Today, it is the major manufacturer of rear seat backrest & cushion frames by the technology of CNC wire bending machinery in Iran. Additionally, other main products of this company are rear brake plates, and some wire & tube parts of seats. In parallel with ramping up and developing the productions, the Quality System has been established which targets at the customer satisfaction and continual improvement. The achievements of this system are: SAPCO grade "A" which is granted to the company on the basis of "SSR3 Requirements & Sapco Excellence Model". ISO TS: 16949 in 2008.Now due to the desirable operation concerning with the quality, on time delivery, and good prices the company is in a good position in the internal automotive market and is always the first choice for the internal customers.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.