Fluent in interpretations:
-Machining machines and machines
- Implement and monitor all levels of maintenance
- Mastering the concepts of preventive maintenance
- Mastery of planning for deployment of maintenance systems
- Managing power in setting up mechanized maintenance systems
- Follow-up of periodic repairs of devices, tools and equipment, and control according to the monthly checklist
- Cooperation with production and assembly units for the installation and installation of machinery
- Monitoring the movement and transport of machines for longer machine durability
- Provide Maintenance and Maintenance Report to the Production Manager
- Reduce the repair time and monitor it.
- Cooperation in the training of production operators.
- Programming and working instructions.
- Supervise all factory support facilities.
- Determine the maintenance budget
- Reducing the execution time of the PM
- Prioritize machines to run PM programs
Education: At least a bachelor's degree in mechanics or electrical engineering.
Work experience: 20 years and at least 10 years useful as a technical services manager
Skills: Full familiarity with chipping machines _ Casting and repairs of industrial machinery_ Full familiarity with hydraulic and pneumatic systems, Familiarity with repair and maintenance systems and CM-PM-EM, Familiarity with English, Familiarity with 5S system And cost management in maintenance
Ready to work full time at ShamsAbad site