- Perform and coordinate activities and affairs such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating and ordering to make the best purchase package.
- Prepare necessary reports such as price proposals/comparison, product and other informational reports relevant to the scope of work and responsibility.
- Monitor vendors’ performance to ensure compliance with all contractual terms and conditions.
- Minimize risk by ensuring alternative sources of supply for critical items.
- Actively follow up the procedures both with sellers/suppliers and internally and focus on
- Minimum BSc in mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, chemical engineer or industrial engineer
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in local purchase
- Expert in ICDL
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
- Demonstrating self- initiative as a designer
- Fluent in English
- Age range: 25-35
- living in Shiraz or Fars Province
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Knauf, a family name and a corporate group of global dimensions. At the same time synonymous with a type of corporate culture which has become rare. Knauf is a typical family firm in spite of its size and this is precisely the reason for its amazing success. It is the short and direct decision-making paths, the courage to tackle new ideas, innovations, investments and the wealth of ideas contributed by all Knauf employees that characterizes the company.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.