- Create and implement regional procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges of the building industry, especially luxury projects
- Build long-term relationships with vendors in the industry
- Compare proposals for price and specifications
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers
- Lead activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly procurement reports
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends
- At least 8 years of experience in Procurement Manager
- Preferably having experience in luxury projects
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Administration /related field
- In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Superb communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Do you have an experience in building industry?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Imen Sazeh Fadak
Iman Saze Fadak is a leading and well-reputed company in the domain of luxury buildings. In fact, the project’s that the Company has successfully undertaken and completed set the standard in construction and building standards and are widely-recognized and acknowledged across Iran. For instance, the Sharifiha Building, which won the Architect Magazine Award in 2013. Moreover, other noteworthy projects completed by the Company include the Chehel Bagh Building in Tehran’s Fereshte neighborhood as well as other buildings like Xima, Grando and Sedrus in other parts of the city.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching