• To plan, develop and maintain set of activities designed to maintain MTNIrancell public image and raise public awareness for MTNIrancell.
• To establish and manage MTNIrancell Media Relations with TV, Radio, Newspaper, Social Media and etc.
• To manage and lead MTNIrancell Crisis Communication in case of responding to possible crisis.
• To ensure News Coverage of MTNIrancell events, special product launches and etc. in all sorts of medias.
• To ensure all MTN Irancell online and printing advertisement and issued materials in media as per PR matters are aligned with corporate strategy.
• To ensure all MTNIrancell Official Social Media Accounts activities are accurate, fair and aligned with MTNIrancell Social Media Relation Policies.
• To manage publication of MTNIrancell NEWS content and also responses related PR matters
• To be alerted in case of any social media crisis and participate in crisis management with related teams.
• To review various analysis on different social medias and provide action plan to encounter any PR related destructive activity
• To manage the mining and analyzing of social listening insights to recognize opportunities for amplification.
• To identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities and prepare proactive responses.
• To develop and maintain communication channels with news agencies, PR vendors and newsletter Sales dealers to meet Company PR requirements.
• To ensure achievement of highest visibility in all sorts of media outlets.
• To direct analysis and measure results of PR programs and campaign ROI and take corrective actions if necessary.
• To manage preparation of information for media kits for the company.
• To evaluate opportunities for sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis and communicate it with related teams/managers.
• To manage special events, such as News Conferences or other activities related to external communication and PR events
• To observe and report on social, economic, and political trends that might affect MTNIrancell public image and proactively initiate action plans and introduce it to the committees and other related decision makers.
• To manage maintaining company PR archives.
• To manage media inquiries and interview requests with MTNIrancell Key Employees and managers.
• To communicate with related teams/departments within the company and prepare proper responses for MTN Irancell casted news in Mass Medias, also follow up with them based on MTN Irancell PR PPPs.
• To manage preparation of MTN Irancell press releases, Press Kit and Press Packs for all sorts of medias
• To direct analysis of media content related to MTN Irancell and its competitors’ activities, evaluate company PR outcomes; recommend the top management approaches for enhancing the effectiveness of media interactions as required, and submit required reports to the top management.
• To cooperate with company editorial team in designing and preparing contents considering PR Matters and media strategies.
• To ensure compliance and alignment of internal communications contents with PR Media strategies.
• To be responsible for PR budget and Petty Cash based on PR approved budget and MTN Irancell internal related processes.
• Bachelor Degree in Communication Science, Commerce, Sociology and social Communication or related.
• Fluent in English.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Public Relations and Affairs; with experience in supervising/managing others.
• Experience working in a medium to large organization.
• Experience of managing and organizing press conference.
• Experience of publishing internal newsletter.
• Experience required in PR, marketing, event planning or related field.
• Media Knowledge.
• Basic telecommunications knowledge.
• Knowledge of the operating environment.
• Advertising and media propagation.
• Project implementation.
• Familiar with new media trends.
• People management.
• Knowledge of printing process.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good interviewing skills.
• Good problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Ability to function under pressure.
• Possesses keen eye for detail and accuracy.
• Excellent writing, proofreading, and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong relationship management and leadership skills.
• Strong research and analytical skills.
• High level of initiative.
• Strong team player with ability to work independently and multi-task.
• Capacity to provide simple solutions to complex problems.
• Time management skills.
• Cross-functional role relationships and networking skill.