A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
Posted a month ago
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general structure.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to report and procedural standards.
- Prepare yearly separate and consolidated financial statements and the accompanying notes
- Enough knowledge and experience in projects, industrial and contracts accounting,
Tax and assurance.
- Managing team members.
- Making a friendly atmosphere with other team members in accounting Dpt.
- Responsive to request of other departments in the company.
- University Qualifications: BA/MA in accounting or a relevant discipline.
- Work Experience: At least 7 years as manager
- Professional Accounting qualification
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good ability in internal control and auditing
- Good knowledge in English language and computer skills