● Prepare and develop the schedule that presents the executing plan of project.
● Creation of WBS, PMS, PCWBS, project charter and relevant procedures and instructions.
● Prepare project schedule (master and detailed) using Primavera P6 and MSP.
● Risk management of critical path components and schedule, developing mitigation plans where required.
● Provide reporting information for both internal and external use.
● Identify project changes to the original scope.
● Participate in and run internal or external project review meetings.
● Develop daily, weekly and monthly progress and delays reports.
● Prepare analytic reports about progress and delay in project/portfolio level and various management reports.
● Control cost, time and resources in order to update the project schedule.
● Plan, update and control the close out phase of projects.
● Document information and lesson learned of projects.
● B.S. or M.S degree from a reputable university in Industrial Engineering or any other related fields.
● At least two years of experiences.
● Work experience in related fields.
● Sufficient knowledge of project management (familiar with PMBOK standard).
● Expert in relevant software (MSP & P6).
● Experience in cost or income estimating, budgeting and control, specially in EPC projects.
● Ability to identify and assess problems and solutions, refer to applicable policies, identify options, and recommend appropriate courses of action.
● Ability to organize, interprets, and analyzes large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data.
● Excellent communication skills
● Able to effectively communicate in English.
● Advanced knowledge of and experience with analytical functionality within Microsoft Excel.
● Advanced experience with developing slide presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.