A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
Posted a month ago
• Prepare and develop the schedule that presents the executing plan of project.
• Creation of WBS, PMS, PCWBS, Project charter and relevant procedures and instructions.
• Prepare project schedule (master and detailed) using Primavera P6 and MSP.
• Risk management of critical path components and schedule, developing mitigation plans where required.
• Provide reporting information for both internal and external use.
• Identify project changes to the original scope.
• Participate in and run internal or external project review meetings.
• Develop daily, weekly and monthly progress and delays reports.
• Prepare analytic reports about progress and delay in project/portfolio level and various management reports.
• Control cost, time and resources in order to update the project schedule.
• Plan, update and control the close out phase of projects.
• Document information and lesson learned of projects.
• Control the QC plan of projects.
• B.S. /M.S degree from a reputable university in Industrial Engineering or any other related fields.
• At least two years of experiences.
• Work experience in related field
• Sufficient knowledge of project management (Familiar with PMBOK standard)
• Expert in relevant software (MSP & P6)
• Experience in cost/ income estimating, budgeting and control, specially in EPC projects
• Ability to identify and assess problems and solutions, refer to applicable policies, identify options, and recommend appropriate courses of action.
• Ability to organize, interprets, and analyzes large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data.
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to effectively communicate in English
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with analytical functionality within Microsoft Excel.
• Advanced experience with developing slide presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.