This role reports to the Manager of plan and Program Unit. The individual must be a strategic thinker who can perform activities involving Project Management, Quality Management, Process Management and Strategic Management in IT and Research Projects environments.
Main responsibilities of the position are:
1. To Planning Projects, develop and update the WBS, tasks, and deliverables.
2. To Control scope, time, cost and resources in order to continuously update the project plans.
3. To provide the project team members with 'what to do' lists.
4. To prepare weekly reports to the manager and prepare project status and analytic reports about progress and delay in project level.
5. To create, control and maintain project documents and libraries.
6. To implementation of quality control methodology.
7. To continuous improvement of Documents quality.
8. To analysis Business needs and requirement and defining business goals.
9. To identify, develop and evaluate Business strategies and analyze business performance in correspondence with the objectives of the firm, market fluctuations and shareholders vision.
10. To Strategic Planning and Annual Planning for firm's business Through Portfolios, Programs and Projects.
1. At least, 2 years of experience in managing IT and research projects.
2. 28 years old at most.
3. Full Time Attendance.
4. English language Fluency (Intermediate and Upper.(
5. Good communication and Presentation skills and Splendid Teamwork Abilities.
6. Ability to carry out tasks independently and active.
7. Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and willingness to put extra hours in, when needed.
1. BSc/MSc in industrial Engineering/Industrial Management from top universities.
2. Excellent knowledge in Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
3. Excellent knowledge in Project Planning and Control concepts, techniques and tools.
4. Excellent knowledge in PMBOK is highly demanded.
5. Experienced in Planning and Controls Research Projects and ICT projects environments.
6. Well experienced in Microsoft Project (MSP) and Microsoft Project Server.
7. Advanced skills in working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
8. Familiarity with Agile concepts, techniques and tools.
9. Familiarity with Strategic Planning and implementation concepts, techniques and tools such as SWOT and etc.
Do you have Excellent knowledge in PMBOK ?
Do you have any experience in managing IT and research projects?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
The Structure for Controlling the Security of the Banking Network & the Urgencies KASHEF was established by the Central Bank of Iran (Islamic Republic of) to preserve and promote the resilience and security of the payment system and the electronic banking and yet to effectively and efficiently manage the security threats to the countrys banking system and its establishment was certified in the 151st meeting held at the Money & Credit Council in 10-27-2012(Month Azar the 7th 1391 on Persian Solar Calendar Table) as a supervising structure being bound to take, manage and govern any/all kinds of measurements related to the security of information and communications there-in the field of producing and exchange of the banking information through determining and formulating the objectives, policies, strategies, requirements and to supervise the clever executing of each.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching