There is an available position for project planning and controlling in Vima company's head office, and the job would be directly report to the PMO manager. This position involves is responsible for time schedules, reports and catchup plans as well as cooperating with executive, backup and the other teams.
- Preparing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Preparing time schedules for construction projects using Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Updating schedules on regular basis and preparing catchup plans.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for clients.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for senior managers.
- Assessing projects' daily reports.
- Cooperation and correlation with engineering, procurement and executive teams for exchanging required data.
- Teaming up with the planning and controlling manager for providing the executive and backup teams with solutions and feedbacks.
• Experienced in construction projects
• Proficient at MSP and PRIMAVERA
• Profound expertise in Excel
• Great deal of knowledge and experience about project planning and controlling
• Familiar with PMBOK concepts
• Favorable English skills
• Familiar with PMBOK concept.
- Acceptable communicational skills
Civil, Architectural and Industrial Engineering and Project Management
Civil and Architectural Engineering and Project Management with a background of working in project planning and controlling teams is of higher priorities.
Those who have graduated in other fields but have more than five years of work experience would be eligible for the interview.