We are looking for a hands-on project manager who can oversee the construction and equipment of a new medical equipment manufacturing plant. In order to do so, he must be able to:
- Devise a project plan and manage all resources and phases of the project implementation using project management software.
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction and motivation.
- Manage and monitor all touch points of the project plan including responsibility for scheduling, managing project financials, and providing input and justification for costs and budget impact
- Monitor and handle the overall project performance (timeline, budget, and resource utilization) against the plan and make adjustment as needed when issues are identified and require resolution
- Review and prepare status reports on key project performance metrics and provide data input for report preparation to Project Coordinators
- Preferably graduated in Industrial Engineering or other related engineering disciplines.
- At least 4 years of work experience as a project manager (on-site experience is mandatory)
- Construction experience is a deciding factor.
- Familiar with mechanical, construction and equipment needs of a medical equipment factory such as HVAC, Clean Room, Laboratory needs, filling, packaging and assembly machinery.
- Experienced in leading a crew, documenting, and inspection.
- Ready for frequent visits to the project site in Kamal Shahr - Karaj.
- Considering the workload, part time employment is preferred.
- Male, preferably between 26 and 40.