● Schedule the projects according to the R&D master plan.
● Assist the project manager in the implementation of project-specific cost control processes to ensure the project.
profitability and other commercial goals are met.
● Assist in budget estimation and resource planning.
● Track actuals against budgets, conduct variance analyses, carry out reporting of project financials, and respond to queries from project teams on performance issues.
● Assist in monitoring and managing scope changes; maintaining change and risk registers, and preparing fee proposals and contract change orders.
● Utilize the financial system to monitor financial performance, project costs, and other performance parameters.
● Create project status presentations for delivery to board or project owners.
● Report plans of the project including information such as objectives, technologies, schedules, funding, and staffing.
● Communicate with key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives.
● Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
● Receive information concerning the progress of the project.
● Provide daily, weekly, and monthly project control reports and prepare dashboards to have a visual overview of project progress.
● Archive the project planning and control files, including periodic project reports.
● Archive the documentation and backup files of the project programs and reports.
● Provide daily reports to the direct manager and case reports.
● Identify R&D processes And Mapping processes with standard models.
● Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, IT Engineering, and other related fields.
● More than 4 years of experience in project management fields.
● Proficiency in at least one project control software and applications such as Primavera, MS Project, JIRA, etc.
● Familiarity with Agile and predictive methodology.
● Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
● Full knowledge and experience in identifying processes.
● Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated, and creative.
● Strong interpersonal skills, confidence, and persuasion.
● Creative problem-solving skills.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
● Fluent in English.
● Familiar with SAP.