Project Engineer - Mechanical (Temporary 1 Year ) - Qazvin
Nestle Iran Qazvin
Posted 4 months ago
Location: Qazvin /Iran
2-3 years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. As Project Engineer - Mechanical you will be responsible to manage assigned projects, contractors, and material (resources) to ensure design, implementation and start-up phases of capital investment projects on the manufacturing site, are following the investment project charter, design specifications and Nestlé standards.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Support the End to End Project Manager and Project Engineering Manager in developing investment project charter and cost estimates and ensuring that it strictly followed throughout the project;
• Defining User Requirements Specifications for projects and early Management Concepts (safety, quality, affordability, maintainability and reliability). - Developing basic design and engineering work for projects.
• Performing detailed engineering activities of the project.
• Preparation of tender documents for project and working closely with procurement department regarding tendering of project works.
• Select and qualify contractors and coordinate their activities. Ensure that the Nestlé standards are applied, promoting development of environment-friendly and sustainable solutions;
• Managing and handling construction activities of machinery, equipment, and coordinating with other disciplines such as civil;
• Managing all project in accordance with the defined timing, cost and quality, and the characteristics of a unit operation, all the elements of the project (including technical people training, as needed) in such a way that safety is always guaranteed on the whole project site and a vertical start-up is assured.
• Support the start-up manager and her/his team, to assure a smooth transition to operations, after the qualification and the verification of the installation have been finalized; Support in preparing and distributing the project documentation of engineering, including the engineering part of the project final report and provide feedback to the Maintenance Prevention System.
• Ensure that Nestlé Corporate Business Principles, and Nestlé standards as well as industry standards, local regulations are followed throughout the project life cycle. - Ensure that people’s safety during construction and the further operation of the plant is considered as the top priority.
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Bachelor or master’s in mechanical engineering;
• 2-3 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering in Projects filed (process lines and machinery)
• Experience in the food industry is an advantage.
• Proficiency in the English language both written and speaking skills.
• High commitment to Safety;
• Possess strong work ethics, integrity, honesty, compliance, and quality;
• Personal relations based on trust and mutual respect combined with an ability to communicate openly and frankly;
• Has a high level of English proficiency both written and spoken;
• Knows relevant statutory, and industry standards, rules and procedures;
• Understands health, safety, and environmental principles;
• Having a problem-solving mindset, teamwork spirit.