Objective of the role:
● To coordinate ongoing industrial or instrumentation supply projects.
List of responsibilities:
● Coordinate and finalize technical issues of the projects in collaboration with the technical department.
● Coordinate and track procurement activities in collaboration with the procurement department.
● Coordinate and track all the project logistic related issues with the people in charge.
● Being in charge of all project communications towards the clients and customers.
● Collaborate with project planning department in order to keep the progress reports updated.
● Attend all meetings related to the project.
● Keep track of all incomes and expenses of the project.
● Optimize all costs to make the project more profitable.
● Reporting to: CEO.
● Length of probation period: 3 Months.
● Working hours: Standard.
● Travel requirements: if needed.
● University qualifications: BSc or MSc.
● Nature and length of previous experience: up to 5 years of related experience.
● Soft skills and personality traits: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, AutoCAD, Web browsing, etc.