A leading international company active in Oil, Gas and petrochemical industries.
Posted a month ago
The Role: Controls and Measures projects progress vs plan
Job Description :
• Study and Implement projects Plan
• Study projects execution plans and specialized planning and control methods
• Study progress reports receiving from projects
• Preparation of evaluation reports with help of projects coordinators
• Updating projects planning based on the evaluations
• Performing other tasks assigned by management related to the projects planning and control
• Join the group activities prioritized by the company .
• Education: BS Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management.
• Projects Planning and Control Skills
• Fluent in English
• Computer Skills
• Basic knowledge of English language
• Computer and typing literacy
• Minimum 3 year relevant experience
• Must be able to write and speak clearly and consistently
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team