• Oversee a portfolio of EPC projects, while balancing project scope with client needs.
• Facilitate the “Massive Experience” (friendly, polished, everything delivered in a tight package/no detail goes overlooked).
• Communicate project progress and deadlines to clients on a regular, consistent basis.
• Support the PMO in project risk assessment, problem-solving, scheduling and resourcing.
• Report to both clients and the Massive management team, defining the value delivered for the project, and offer insights and recommendations for the next stages.
• Minimum 4 yrs experience as a PMO supervisor in a EPC & Marketing Projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering (master is an asset).
• equivalent industry experience
• Supplemental courses in Industrial Project Management (having PMBOK or EPM certificate is an asset)