● Review project plans, schedules, cost estimates, and changes to meet quality guidelines and help managers to make necessary adjustments.
● Participate in the negotiation of proposed work changes and schedule changes with the project team.
● Recommendations regarding schedule issues to management.
● Monitor, control and report the progress of the work in comparison with the baseline budget and schedule and report on any deviation.
● Prepare required reports & presentations about the progress and the delay of projects.
● Provide the projects’ control documents and work with CP App.
● Control and follow all projects and related.
● Bachelor’s degree in MBA or industrial engineering or a related field.
● At least 2 years’ experience in PMO.
● Familiar with MSP, Visio and in related software.
● Fluent in English, both oral and written.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good written/oral communication skills.
● Detail-oriented, multi-task, team work and flexible.