- Project Scheduling, Project Resource Allocation and Budgeting of Designated Activities
It is responsible for estimating the cost of projects, implementing the requirements of quality and time management systems, and evaluating work and time.
- Monitoring to identify project bottlenecks based on the critical path of the projects.
- Planning and monitoring the resources required for the project and submitting conflicting reports to relevant sources.
- Monitoring, analysis of diversion of projects, sub-activities and contracts and remediation and improvement strategy and submission of specialized reports to relevant sources.
- Study and review the latest achievements related to project control techniques, using scientifically available and searchable resources.
- Define productivity indicators and improve productivity in the project.
- Explain the success and failure indicators of the project.
- Identify project risks at different stages and plan for responding to risks
- Mastering the principles and concepts of planning
- Mastering the principles and concepts of organizational architecture
- Mastering time, cost and risk management in the project
- Introduction to Primavera 6 software
- Fully familiar with the PMBOK standard
- Mastering the organizational skills
- Mastering the MS Project
- Mastering of Primavera 6
- Minimum 3 years’ experience