The role reports to the Manager of control project manager. The interested individual ought to be a strategic thinker able to perform activities involved in Project.
Main responsibilities of the position are:
- Assisting in completing projects and proposals and preparing project schedules.
- Participating in the preparation of the project charter and following up to its approval.
- Planning Projects, develop and update the WBS, tasks, and deliverables.
- Planning and Controlling the scope, time, cost and resources; in order to continuously updating the project plans.
- Providing the project team members with 'what to do' lists.
- Preparing weekly reports to the manager and project status and analytic reports about progress and delay in project level, as well.
- Creating, controlling and maintaining project documents and libraries.
- At least 2 years of experience in project control departments.
- English language Fluency
- Good communication and Presentation skills and Splendid Teamwork Abilities.
- Ability to carry out tasks actively & independently.
- Ability to work bound to deadlines under pressure
- BSc/MSc in industrial Engineering
- Excellent knowledge in Project Management.
- Excellent knowledge in Project Planning and Control concepts, techniques and tools.
- Excellent knowledge in PMBOK.
- Well experienced in Microsoft Project (MSP) and Microsoft Project Server.
- Advanced skills in working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Access.
- Familiarity with Strategic Planning and implementation concepts, techniques and tools.
- Maximum age 27 years
- University student or newly graduated of prestigious universities
- Fluent in english
- Resident of Qazvin province