Prepare WBS, project schedule, resources, project charter and relevant procedures and instructions
- Collect project data and prepare daily, weekly and monthly progress
- Manage periodic corporate dashboard & analytic reports
- Participate in project review meetings and prepare status reports, and advise on corrective measures (using PowerPoint)
- Highlight the project team on issues sourcing project/portfolio level and various management reports
- Identify & prioritize new projects
- Document information and "Lessons Learned" of project
- B.S. /M.S. degree in industrial Engineering or any related fields
Experience & knowledge:
- Work experience in related field (at least 5 years) - In-depth knowledge of Project Management (familiar with PMBOK)
- Expert in relevant software (MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project and P6)
- Ability to organize, interpret, and analyze large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Problem solving capability
- Eager to achieve challenging targets
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Multi-task capability
- Team player
- Communication SK
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
KheiliSabz is a leading Publisher in the field of Educational Books, founded in 2002. We had a logo change and also a name change from Ketab-e-Sabz to "KheiliSabz" in 2008.
Our books have a reputation for quality, creativity, artistic appearance and friendly language.
Around 400 persons work together in a friendly and active environment.
We also have colleagues (~300) who work with us from a distance.
Rapidly growing activities and business development in KheiliSabz demands frequent recruitments and renders many job vacancies. So, who knows maybe we will become colleagues or friends by just keeping in touch.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.