A leading international company active in Oil, Gas and petrochemical industries.
Posted 2 months ago
Control and record of all financial transactions related to the various company activities and projects in different locations. Monthly report preparation and budget controls.
• Dealing with projects managers to receive cost and expenses, invoices, personnel time sheets and other cost and expenses of each project for proper accounts booking.
• Keeping record and cost of the spare parts usage in each project.
• Maintain proper accounting system and accounting codes,
• Prepare Monthly reports based on projects cost control and budget.
• Liaise with Internal and External auditors and complete statutory accounts
• Education: BS in accounting
• IT skills: Proficiency in Excel. SAP or similar is a plus.
• Language skill: Fluent in English
• Experience: Minimum 4 years in related position
• Skilled in tax, insurance & vat issues
• Skilled in loans, orders, Depreciation, Financial Statements & Tax returns
• Team working capability