We are looking for an individual who must demonstrate a safety first work routine, deliver day-to-day production goals and support engineering tasks. Work consists of a combination of routine production and non-routine engineering support under minimal or no supervision. You will need to make process adjustments for engineering and development efforts. Communication related to production goals and engineering challenges on a daily, ongoing bases is essential. You need to be able to coordinate work flow with co-workers and effectively communicate with engineering and management. You may also need to act as an assistant to the supervisor and delegate to team members responsibly. Participation in cross training activities is required.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads an established manufacturing team and will assist with the scale up of a new manufacturing area.
- Champions the deployment of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Works closely with the supply chain, manufacturing, and quality to ensure production schedules are well aligned and executed.
- Participates in the daily review of achievement of targets and reports variances during on-the-floor and review meetings.
- Ensures the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Communicates key information to peers, team members and Production Management.
- Both gentlemen and ladies between 28 to 38
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or higher from a reputable university
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Flexibility to work overtime or weekends to meet the factory’s needs
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification
- Training in Lean Production Principles
- Familiar with design software such as CATIA, Solid works or AutoCAD